Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1000 Questions

I went to a conference this past weekend. Here is the video that they showed and I have been amazed by it ever since. Watch this and then read what they said afterwords.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiNBmNl88Pk

Your life was meant to make a permanent MARK. Just as though a 3 year old is hyped up on Redbull with sharpies in a white furniture store.Everyday ask yourself as a masterpiece- what do you need to do, and how can you be used to bring Heaven to Earth?
The statistics out there are scary. I don't think I need to share them with you. But I must ask this just as I was asked.

Do you care? The world is waiting. That is all they can do. Now when are you going to act? Tap in to God's Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. Hey beags92 can I use that analogy and those questions at my confirmation retreat this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Absolutely, I learned all of this at the conference I went to.

    ReplyDelete