Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New 30day Challenge

I started a few days late, but I think this is an awesome challenge. This challenge causes individuals to "look within" as Aristotle once said.

There will be an agreement in whatever variety of actions, so they be each honest and natural in their hour. – Ralph Waldo Emerson




What would you say to the person you were five years ago? What will you say to the person you’ll be in five years?

5 years ago, I would have been a "tweenager." I would say to my 14 year old self that I love the passion and the fire that I have for Christ as I laid down my purposes, my plans, and my life. That passion radiated off of me onto other people. To the 24 year old, I would say, are you still living with that passion and fire for Christ, if so, what have you done to externalize that passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment