Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Galaxies- Owl City

What an awesome song! Listen to the song and read the lyrics. I love how OC has a way of taking the ordinary things around them and putting them into songs that awaken their hearts!


Call back the cap-com,

Tick off the time-bomb,

Let felicity fly!

Armour the airlock,

Blanket the bedrock,

And kiss the planet goodbye!



Dear god I was terribly lost

When the galaxies crossed

And the sun went dark!

But dear God you're the only North star I would follow this far..



Fight back the flight deck

Bring on the breakneck

cue the solar eclipse

summit the sunset

Dubtail the dragnet

and blow your backbone to bits



Dear God I was terribly lost

when the galaxies crossed

and the sun went dark.

But dear god you're the only North star I would follow this far.



Oh telescope, keep an eye on my only hope

Lest I blink and be swept off the narrow road

Hercules you've got nothing to say to me cause you're not the guiding light that I need.



For He is the saving grace of the galaxies ! ( x2 )



Dear God I was terribly lost when the galaxies crossed and the sun went dark

But dear God you're the only North star I would follow this far

No comments:

Post a Comment