Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Believe=Overcoming

Believe. Believe your Father is who He says He is: the Alpha and Omega, Wonderful Counselor, and Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6). Lift your eyes up to the Heavens. You just have to believe. Don't second guess it. Believe it. If you don't think your challenge is possible...You better believe it! Victory is around the corner! Feel, smell, and breathe victory. Put on your armor, the Armor of God and fight your battles. Hold your head high. Every thought that brings you down...close the door on it. This is your chance to fight for who you believe in.

Believe. Overcome by the blood of the Lamb and your testimony (Desperation Band-Overcome). Stand strong. Do what you have to do, even visualize it. Change the channel if you are listening to defeat because that is not going to be playing in my head and don't let it in yours. I see victory. I see my Savior. I see Peace. Peace in the midst of chaos. Arene and Shalom in my life. I see rest. I see hope. I see strength. I see unconditional love. I see victory...All because I believe. I believe with my entire being. My body,soul, heart, mind, and strength are all for Him because I believe. Believe and your life will turn around. Just believe. Forget what others think. Forget the doubts. Reach out and believe. Don't waste your present time stuck in a rut, stuck in the ways of this world. You can break the addiction. You can break the habit. You can break the mindset. Just Believe. Jesus did it. He overcame the world and the best news of all...He is inside of you, strengthening you, going ahead and behind you. You have everything you need. Greater is He that is in you than the one in the world (1 John 4:4).

All because greater things are in store for you, if you just believe.

1 comment: