Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lord,

I am asking for you to give me your eyes. I want to serve you whole-heartedly for the glory of You.
May you teach, and I learn.
May you show and I'll go.
I am in this for you whether I get to see the results of the impact or not.
Here I am. So, please fill me with that fire that can't be quenched. Fill me with hope to give and love to show. Just so that they will know...
I don't know what is in store, but you always know before.
Send angels that will surround. May I remember that you will be with me at 6 am as soon as I awaken, you will join me in the mud and sweat, and you will certainly be there when I decide to rest my head after each day.
May I hear you whisper softly to my heart throughout the day.
May you show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment