Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

His Love

His love is wide; His love is long.

His love is hard; His love is strong.

His love has no end; His love I cannot comprehend.

His Agape is Charis and Eirene; His Agape is today.

This Love I cannot see, but I know I have been set free.

For today, tomorrow, and forever, I will stand, for I have seen the love through His hands.

It is something you can't buy; It is something that can't hide.

It is something you can't sell, but surely it is something I can tell.

His love is vast; for it is where my fears have been cast.

His love is courageous as it is outrageous.

He has seen the east and west and because of that I have seen his best, so I can rest.

His love makes me live; His love I want to give.

For you can receive it as I believe it

Or you can ignore it while I explore it.

Today is the day He has made; it is the day we are forever saved.

Do not get discouraged for His love can encourage.

His love is charismatic; His love even creates a static.

His love is not a trickle, nor is is fickle.

His love is steady and fast; it will always last.

His love is pure; it is the cure.

His love...His love...His love...

No comments:

Post a Comment