Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Music

As much as this generations music can allow us to believe opposite things than we are intended to, some of it speaks to me as if it is coming from the voice of God. Take a look at some of Nickelback's newest songs: "I'd Come For You" and "Never Gonna Be Alone". The glory of God is always all around us.

"I'd Come For You"
By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you

I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing
My mind was closing, now I'm believing
I finally know what just what it means to let someone in
To see the side of me that no one does or ever will
So if your ever lost and find yourself all alone
I'd search forever just to bring you home,
Here and now this I vow


No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you

Never Gonna Be Alone:
Never gonna be alone!
From this moment on, if you ever feel like letting go,
I won't let you fall...
Never gonna be alone!
I'll hold you 'til the hurt is gone.

And now, as long as I can, I'm holding on with both hands,
I'm gonna be there always,
I won't be missing a word all day.

We all desire these lyrics..all of these emotions. If we could only show the world...of the omnipresent God...of the Abba Father who holds us ever so tightly...

Be Blessed in His arms today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love both of those songs. I think I'm going to have to add them to my ipod. Great insights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have always had a wisdom about you. ever since i met you

    ReplyDelete